Reviews (60)Beautiful pieces. Everything was packed very well! This my second piece of Grape Agate. He has really nice specimens. I most definitely will be back. Thank you for the love you put into your pieces of our planet Best grape agate!!!! Amazing seller! One of the absolute best people on whatnot!! Great variety for amazing prices! Highly recommend!!! Stumbled upon this seller and he has gorgeous Hematite Quartz from Colorado! He is also super calming and welcoming. Highly recommend! Always great items and new information! Great host! beautiful little pieces. they will be loved as they're a gift. Excellent product, seller was very knowledgeable and a pleasant person to work with. Fast shipping and packaging was on point. Always great packaging!! Love love love!! Great quality minerals and fast shipping. Great guy!! Love meditating with him. Check him out people!! Awesome specimens. I will definitely buy from again Beautiful. Speedy shipping and packed fantastically. Beautiful quartz and packaged very carefully! Thank you! Items arrived safely and looks better in person than the screen! I love all the raw specimens from jacman. you can tell that he cares about the sourcing of what he sells. packaged well and quick shipping too! If you're looking for a seller with a unique show & items, check out @jacman8! He has many interesting specimens and is very knowledgeable about them. I am learning a lot, from him and people in the chat . Very pleased with my purchases, and intend to continue following! Highly recommend this seller!! Calming lives & great deals! Thank you again! ☺️ Very friendly seller. Fast and careful shipping! Thank you! Overkill on the packaging but I love it thank you Everything was packaged well The camera didn’t do the items justice! Some of the most beautiful pieces!! Ahhh I’m so happy!!! thank you so much for my beauties!!