Reviews (45)the nicest seller ever she’s so sweet i loveeee her!! 🩷🩷 beautiful customs! Hi Jade! Received my Calico and she is perfect! Thank you so much. Can’t wait till your next show, you are so fun! Great seller! Fun shows!!
Thank you , I’m so obsessed with them ,love everything ❤️❤️ Thank you so much for my bok choy! Jade is so talented and she deserves the world !! Her customs are so clean and creative 🥰 I am in love with my new custom starfish !! Thank you Jade ILY !! Oh my gosh! Such a SWEET custom by Jade, I got the bedazzled cherry and she is a beauty! Finally got her! Thank you Jadesangelshelf. So talented and shipping was quick and packaging was so cute! I was excited to open! See you at the next show!❤️❤️❤️🍒 Whoaaaa Jade fire customs.
I appreciate you and your work is so fireeee another custom home, will continue buying and it was amazing to grab this custom after my surgical procedure <3💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Fast and cute shipping Tysm my sweet girl! So glad you love. I appreciate all your support and I wish you a speedy and comfy recovery! ❤️✨🥹 Literally flawless, Im obsessed with the babies!! Thank you so much🥰🩷Tysm for your support sweet girl! 🫶🏼✨ Jades customs are unrealllll 🤌🥹 and your stickers are awesome thank you!! The best!! Such a great show. Kind seller! Love these custom! Such a wonderful addition to my collection!! Adorable sticker givvy! Thank you 😊 Thank you Jade for my sweet little Sonny angel, received my package quick and packed with care! Will definitely watch more of your shows, your customs were one of a kind and just stunning! 🤩 ❤️ OMG I LOVE MI MONKEY!! ✨😍 fast shipping 💌 Fire fireeeeee custom you did
Love my cheetah rabbit she a baddie 💖🥰
Packing is amazing n shipping She’s just perfect. Love her so much Thank you so much for my sticker 👼🏻