Reviews (336)Beautiful Broly card! Great packaging and fast shipping. Thanks you 🙏🔥 Great looking slab and card, was packaged nicely Thank you so much, came in super quick Only person I buy Broly from on the app 🫶🏾 Good communication, very fast shipping, and packaged super well! Would buy from again for sure 👍🏽 Beautiful buy, chill stream with lots of love in the dbz world Thank you so much I love the slabs 😏 packed well arrived quickly. A++ ty ty Crazy, kooky, weird…everything I look for in a human. Added bonus…this human has excellent Lego deals!! Love the jade, embrace the jade… Thanks for the cool stuff! Always a great live 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 Arrived in excellent condition! Great seller! Highly recommend! Best seller with the best deals 💙 Awesome seller. Shipping is excellent. Buy with confidence. Great Deals Fast shipping and the figs smell great!! ..Thanks Jade🫡 Amazing product, great shipping and packaging, great deals, thank you for everything! much appreciated.