Reviews (894)Item looks like it has mold spots all over and a stain on the front also like food crust on the back…. Great prices for those figs tops ❤️ Came quickly. Love my new items Always the best merch!! Thank you. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Everything was great. Will definitely keep buying jaelopez. First time that I’ve ever bought anything from the stream, but she was awesome and I got my purchase very quickly and absolutely love what I got. I’ll definitely be back to get more. one order was never received communication in the beginning but ignored me in the end after 30 days I had to request a refund one order was never received I love love love my Chicago Bears T-shirt. Great quality and the customer service was awesome. Her items were exactly what she portrayed. Be careful about the shipping cost changes.
She delivers exactly what she sells! Great seller. 💕
Perfect condition and quick shipping Thank you for the quality givvy! Your shows are the best on whatnot. I truly enjoy your kind demeanor with no loud music or shouting at buyers. A true hidden 💎! If there was a favorite seller category, Jen would be my first choice! Quality items, received promptly, and Jen could not be kinder. Her shows are a hidden gem on here. Love the items great condition Loved my boots..best deals Damage on the skims bra on both cups like someone sliced them. This was not disclosed in the auction. I have tried reaching out to the seller with no response, Thank you for the awesome deals!! It all came in good just took a little time to ship, but thank you though