Reviews (118)Beautiful plate! Great show with awesome host! Highly recommend this seller 💕Thank you so very much, I appreciate you. ✨🤎🌻 Absolutely gorgeous piece of crystal!!! Packed very nicely and arrived safely with no damage. Thank you so much!!😊😊Happy to hear it got to you safely. Thank you ✨🌻🤎 Absolutely perfect and packed to nicely. Just adorable thank you. 💗💗 Items arrived as described and packed well to survive USPS. I cannot stress incredible the packing was! Beyond impressive, if I could give 10 stars, I would!! Great seller! So happy you love them and they got to you safely. 💛✨ Absolutely beautiful piece. I love these sellers. Please check out their shows.Thank you beautiful friend 💛✨ I love my new salt and pepper shakers! Thank you! Happy you got them safely. Thank you ☺️ Love the glass apothecary jarHappy to hear you got it safely. Thank you ☺️ Cute cute stuff! Great packaging as well. Thank you so much ! Happy you got it safely. Thank you ☺️ Fast delivery would definitely order from the seller again thank you so much for the free gifts. When I open the box, the top deer was broken half. I believe I can fix him.Oh no I apologize, was it one of the wood reindeers? Please let me know. Fantastic thank you 😊 packaging A+Happy you got it safely. Thank you ☺️ Gorgeous and arrived safely! Thank you. Happy to hear. Thank you so much for the support 💛 The cow was perfect! Exactly as expected and was packaged up perfectly, it was shipped out fast and received it super quick. I will for sure be ordering from Jaime again in the future Thank you ☺️ I appreciate you friend 🥹🌻 Thank YOU soooo much Jaime, everything arrived safely. I loooooved all my goodies! ♥️✨🫶🏽You are amazing friend! Thank you ☺️ Beautiful! Well packaged. Great seller!Thank you so very much I appreciate you 💛🥹 Jaime, everything arrived safely! I appreciate your sweet note! excellent seller. Takes great care of item, packaging, and shipping. Highly recommended.Yayy this makes me happy to hear! Thank you for being amazing & so supportive 🥹✨ Everything is just as described. Fair probes and fast shipping. So happy it arrived safely 🥹💛 thank you Always amazing to win a giveaway-and COFFEE! Thank you!Thank you so much for being supportive 💛🥹 Beautiful items - very carefully packaged. Wonderful seller!!Thank you so very much! Happy you got them safely. Perfect Pyrex. Well packed and fast delivery. Thanks! Happy to hear you got it safely. Thank you so much ☺️ My items arrived safe and sound. thank you for my treasures!Yayy! Thank you so very much! 💛 Great 😸👍Thank you so much. I apologize again for the plate, it’s so disappointing that happened. This seller is so sweet and considerate and has quality items. They are always beautiful.🥹💛 I truly appreciate this. Thank you so very much. Jaime is an amazing seller, she packed everything very carefully and nice, the shipping was extremely fast. I loved all the things I got from her, I’ll definitely recommend this seller. Thank YOU so much! ♥️✨I appreciate you friend! 💛🥰🥹 You are one amazing seller also. Love! Love! Love! Thank you!So happy you received it safely! Thank you for your support.