Reviews (3,783)Thanks so much! Yall are the best!! terrible everything didn't send me what I wonChecking back on your order all you’ve ever had in my room were FREE giveaways which is fine, it is my choice to run the free giveaways and they both show delivered. You did receive them. The giveaways are stickers if you don’t like them then don’t enter next time. Easy Peazy Lemon Squizzy 😉👍 CoolIf you don’t like the FREE stickers give them to someone else buddy 😉 I get alot of stickers and your 2 are some of the coolest One of my favorite spot on Whatnot One of the best host and best game on what’s not I received my wartime nickel. Thank you. Great stream, check him out!
Great stream. Great host. Thank you so much for the giveaway!🎉 Everything was great...Happy with what I won Awesome giveaway thanks for the coin Great shows and great wins I got my package quick and was correct Awesome seller, fast shipping. Great to do business with.