Reviews (474)Jake is awesome! The best shows and awesome seller thank you! 5 stars all the way! Thank you my 3yr old loved his dumpling…we were hoping for the shark but it was red. Great seller! Items packaged extremely well. Everything was as described and in excellent condition.
Such an awesome seller with pretty quick shipping time! Thank you!!! Thank you for the fun show, super fast shipping and the awesome giveaways! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Advertised a bundle in his shop and then only sent a single item. Had to get WhatNot involved to return the item and get a refund. Not an honest seller.
You pre bid on a item that says “see screen for style” you can’t be upset with me bc you were not paying attention. I offered a refund upon return of the item. You decided to keep it so why would I refund that? Thank you so much! Everything was perfect. Great seller. Highly recommend Pretty good I still have it today. It is a very good squishy.
Thank you so much!!!! Awesome Givvy!!!! Great seller! Thank you so much for the popsicle! My daughter loves it! Also loves the givvy too! She knew exactly what it was when I took it out of the box! Great Givvy! Shipping was a bit longer but item came as described Tysm for my purchases!! Recommend this seller.