Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
jamiesvintagefinds
Jamie Black
Message
Follow
5.0 (8
Reviews
)
•
3d
Avg Ship
•
53
Sold
159
Following
•
303
Followers
5.0 (8
Reviews
)
•
3d
Avg Ship
•
53
Sold
159
Following
•
303
Followers
Hi I’m Jamie! I am a newer seller here and I love all things vintage!
I am on the road to 100 sales!!
Cancellations are not accepted. Please bid accordingly.
One woman show for now! Just sharing my passion of vintage items!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260926-1611
Reviews (8)
robertpyrexdude83
9/24/2026
5.0
Perfecto. Shipping was amazing came all together in one piece. Great seller
See more
aggjones
9/23/2026
5.0
Love! Perfect!
See more
L
lynetteram1022
9/22/2026
5.0
Love it! Everything was so well packaged and perfect!
See more
frankie0702
8/13/2026
5.0
It arrived wrapped so well! Quick shipping. Very pleased. Thank you
See more