Reviews (3,659)Love these glasses. Top quality! Thank you Jamie so much 😘
thank you so much for the beautiful giveaway my wife really enjoys the wallet thank you again so much Thank you, Jamie! I’m obsessed with my jacket. I appreciate all the goodies that you take the time to make affordable for people like me.🥰 Thank you so much Jami! Her diamond drops are just as amazing as she is! I’m not able to buy some of the bags she sells but when I tell you everything she has is beautiful I truly mean that! I pray I’m lucky to buy my first channel from her one day! Beautiful bag
Just as described. Gucci blonde medium with interlocking champagne hardware. Another gorgeous bag from Jamilee and was part of her buyers choice. Great price too! 💕💕 Gorgeous condition! Fast shipping. Very excited to show it off. Thank you Jamilee 💕 Excited to try this LV fragrance! I’ve heard so many great reviews. Thanks for getting small sizes for me to try. 🫶🏼 Love the baccarat thank you so much 😊 Fast shipping and great products! Thank you so much 💕 Love these small cosmetic like bags!!
Thanks Jamilee Super cute telfer thank you so much 💚 Thank you Jami for being so generous Such a sweet and kind person. Thanks for the beautiful bag and wallet. I had a highly disappointing experience with Jami , she lied about the size and fit of the sweatshirt and as well as the condition of the sunglasses ! When I reached out to her as she encourages her buyers to do on her streams if there is an issue she was very defensive and did not want the items returned ! This is unfortunately the second time she deceived me with a purchase ! Even though WN accepted the return and issued a full refund both times it’s her deceitful behavior that ruins the WN experience ! Save your time and money and buy from trusted streamers instead ! First you ltried to claim the LV sweatshirt was a child size which it was brand new tags and it’s men’s collection which I showed you. Everything on camera did pit to pit and then you bought another pair of sunglasses that you said were not authentic which again I submitted to Whatnot the certificate of authentication and you’re trying to say that they were not brand new which they were so I submitted everything to Whatnot. I was not penalized. I gave you a credit. Would you accepted on the LV sweater? I hope you have. i’ve tried to make you happy and go above and beyond. Good luck 💕🙏 Another amazing purchase at an incredible price from Jami - thank you so much, as always! Jamie as always great product and great pricing Amazing!! Beyond satisfied with my purchase and I can’t wait to wear her!! Came exactly as described!!! Amazing price and amazing item!