Reviews (340)Such a sweet and kind seller! 💕 She was so thoughtful and caring throughout the whole show. The items were great, priced fairly and exactly as described. I’m so happy I could support her and wish her and her sweet pup all the best! 🐾💗 Thank You Such a sweet and kind seller! 💕 She was so thoughtful and caring throughout the whole show, always apologizing even when she truly had nothing to be sorry for. You could really tell how much she cares about her customers. The items were great, priced very fairly, and exactly as described. I’m so happy I could support her and wish her and her sweet pup all the best! 🐾💗 Great shopping experience. Fast shipping, has a great variety of wonderful products. Tysm for the amazing product and best deal. I appreciate you very much. 🫶🏻💖🫶🏻 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wonderful seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and the entire experience was smooth and enjoyable. You can tell she truly appreciates her buyers and puts a lot of heart into what she does.
I also wanted to say that I'm keeping you and your sweet dog in my thoughts. I hope your fur baby is doing well and that things improve soon. Thank you for a great experience, and I would happily purchase from you again. ❤️🐾 Thank you I love everything. I’ll be coming to your shoes a lot more. I’m sorry I just picked up my stuff from the PO Box or I would’ve rated sooner you’re awesome and your price is you can’t be thank you Great items & packaging. Thanks for all the gifts too!! Highly recommend!! Product was in perfect condition . TY! Super fast shipping, everything was packaged well and authentic! Definitely recwthis small seller!! Thank you so much for the quality, high-end, items. Super fast shipping too! Really takes time to make sure items are packed well. Thank u so much for all my goodies im so excited to c u again next show! Everything was perfect, authentic and packed well. Great seller and super sweet ❤️ Love the Huda liner! Tysm Love! Everything was perfectly packaged. My daughter went ballistic(in a great way)! Thank you! Love love my purchases as always ❣️ Can’t wait to try all my new products I got. Such a pleasure shopping with you every time. Sweetest on WN, tysm 🥰 Love love my purchases as always, everything is beautiful. Perfect packing and lighting fast shipping. Always a pleasure shopping with you. Tysm 🥰 perfect products and fast shipping Thank you for my Dior lippie!