Reviews (14,956)bag is in good condition 👌 Nicely packed and the bag is in great condition with COA! Thank you for the treats as well 💕🫶🏼 will definitely shop here again! Thank you for givvy Roda! Customer for life 🫶🏼 Beautiful purchase! Great seller 5💫 Love YSL wallet! Pretty and pink! 🫶🏼 Roda is a very honest,kind, and trustworthy seller. I can always rely on her to be straightforward with her items. I would highly recommend her😊 Fast shipping, great givvy. Thanks Item as described! Thank you 😊 I love everything! As usual, above and beyond quality and thank you for my awesome gift! I always appreciate your generosity! 🥰😊👍🤗 Awesome and as described! Love this seller-always authentic and professional which is very important to me! Love the scarf and treats! Roda - You are the best!! I received my giveaway and the extra goodies you sent me. Thank you so much! I’m very grateful ☺️ Beautiful!!! Amazing hand made piece. Thank you so much for the goodies too. The Chanel is so good! Thank youuu Incredible as always. Truly my favorite seller!! Always has the best deals and is so much fun to watch! Great bag as described. Got here quickly. Beautiful Fendi bag in great shape for the incredible price! Such an honest seller! Originally bought a bag and when she went to ship it, she noticed callouts that she hadn’t seen during the live. She immediately messaged me and canceled the transaction. I was able to buy the bag at a future show for half the price and as a project piece! She definitely earned a loyal buyer from me that day! 🫶🏻 love my new gucci wallet!! tysm 🫶🏽 inner pocket wasn't just sticky, the entire leather lining was gone. The sticky was the adhesive from the lining. Was very deceiving and was supposed to be a gift, not sure if i can get it cleaned enough for that purpose.