Reviews (521)the rampardos is beautiful Plinko is a blast. Picked up so Heart Gold and Soul Silver from the game last time. It’s nice how cheap the game is. Going to go for that ETB next time! Brother thank you so much for the pika as well I love this card so much. I hope you have a blessed week and I’ll be back around for next stream! One of my favorite streamers!!! A++++
thanks for the givvy it came as shown . was packaged well and came early Awesome fan art, sableye is sick! Thanks JAR 🫙 Thank you for the Pikachus daughter loves them!! Super fast shipping A+++++ Seller Much appreciated bro!!! Fast and great shipping!! absolutely love the cards amazing purchase Great cards and awesome experience! Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Received and card looks great! Thank you fast shipping, great quality Best game I've played on whatnot! Fast shipping as well. Can't wait to pop in another stream! Package came in and it was well packaged! Thank you for all the cards!! Much appreciated!!! Great show, great streamer! Fast and great shipping !!! first time buying fan art although he does many pokemon shows not just fan art unfortunately i fell asleep during it but i loved what i got so much and i definitely need moreHope it wasn’t me that put you to sleep lol. You’re great everytime you stop in and love having you. Thank you! love the fan art cards! filled 5 pages of a binder with them. never thought I would buy fan art cards but they are so awesome! And Jar makes sure the package is secured Awesome giveaway. Thank you!