Reviews (141)Thank You for my 1st Scotty Putter!!!! Now I can Say I Own one!!! Thank You Jaron!!!! Great seller and Great Guy!!! Awesome seller. Great looking out for the customer.
Check this guy out ! Fun shows , great deals and even better seller !!! He keeps things fun and entertaining the entire show ! 💚 ya cowboy Thank You for the tees!! I want to Thank you also for the wedge that you gave in the buyers!!! Wasn't having the most profitable show and could have gove a sticker for the buyers but was still gracious enough to give a free wedge. Great Guy!!!! Quick delivery and great products. Go see the show!!😊 I appreciate this show cuz they're down to earth good ole boys that ain't tryin scam anyone or get o er on their customers.
I'm so grateful to get my package quickly and safely, and products were exactly what they said. Great products, ever greater seller …. Would recommend
Thank You for the Caddy Splash. Quick shipping!! Fun New seller!!! Never received it. Probably a USPS problem and not a shipper problem. 🫤 Quick shipping!! Great transaction!! Great seller, makes buying fun, lots of items to choose from, highly recommended his shows!! Awesome seller and great deals!!! Thanks Great show , great deals and even better seller ! Thanks brotha !!! Thank You for the grip. Wife took it right when I opened it. Appreciate you even though I got skunked on the givy's!! Great seller and quick shipping! Came way nicer than I excited! Fantastic seller and fantastic pick up. Thank you!