Reviews (7)A+ seller , fast shipping and amazing packaging This guy is the Real Deal! Don't miss this show! Thanks J! Always willing to accommodate his supporters n buyers! Thank u for hooking me up w some cards brotha man. Never disappoints💯!Thank you so much for your support. Let me know if you start selling, would love to check out your shows! Listen to me if you're into Great (almost Unbelievable!) Shows and Deals: This new seller's show is Not To Be Missed! But beware, you might feel guilty about it because it's just that Great!!
Thanks Jason and McKensie!! Great guy! Hooked me up with any cards I wanted. The packaging was secured. The shipping and arrival were not an issue! More than satisfied. Thank you Jason, ur the man!💪🏽💚 Hey People: I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY! at the quality and quantity of Jason's show offers! You will be too. Plus, the shipping was at light speed and the packaging was so good and tight, that it took me forever just to open the package. Awesome stuff!Thank you so much, brother. I appreciate your support. Let me know when you start. I’ll be out to your shows too.