Reviews (565)Thank you for the wonderful care and packaging of my order. Definitely a great seller who care for their customers cards. Card I spent the most on had a large dent in it Packaging this time around was palerfectly packaged in a buble mailer and card savers thank you 🙏. Card arrived quickly and as described. Thank you. Such a great streamer and Mr j is so awesome just wish I received entire shipment. Was nice enough to refund me on cards that were not shipped. Ty for having great cards and a great stream. 🫡 Really good buy I love this man’s shows Great streamer and kind Mr will be back for other streams. Another excellent purchase. The Pokémon cards were clean, sharp, and carefully packed. Communication was clear, shipping was handled well, and pricing remained fair. Smooth process that left nothing to improve. 10/10, no notes! Highly recommend! 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 like always! Thank you!! Great cards, and awesome seller!! Never know what coming next! Thank you Jay is the man! One of the only streamers that I will do everything I can to not miss a show. Cards where only in a penny sleeve with no top loader This is one of the few sellers I keep coming back to without a second thought. They consistently have some of the best Pokémon cards available—clean condition, sharp presentation, and reliably high quality every single time. Packaging is always careful, communication is prompt and professional, and pricing stays fair. After multiple purchases the experience never drops. When I’m looking for top cards, this is the first place I check. Jason is the goat definitely one of the best streams on whatnot 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Never disappointed by this seller. Perfect condition, protected nicely, and got here quick. Worth every bid. Dude is killing it. Love attending his shows!