Reviews (137)received today thank you very much well packaged amazing streamer definitely recommended I appreciate you bud 👍 Have picked up some really lovely cards in Jay’s stream recently! Great condition too. 100% recommend him. Thanks again man! cards arrived quickly and well packaged, thank you 😊 fast delivery will use streamer again 10/10 appreciate the amazing pickups bud gonna go well in the collection I appreciate you bud 👍Thank you for being in the stream 😊 Came safe and secure in better condition than a thought! Quick and easy delivery :)Thank you for kinds words 😊 Card arrived damaged; seller stopped responding to messages, did not issue a refund or offer any other solutions. some of the cards arent as described received condition, not as shown. alot of the cards came bundled together not rrally the best way for vintage cards to be sent. Arrived with bend in top loader and card however managed to get the bend more or less out of the card no crease. Arrived in bubble wrap envelope which wouldn’t protect properly as post office do not know whats inside so could easily damage. Cardboard envelop would possibly be better or reduce chance of damage I haven’t sent anything with cardboard I only put bubble wrap envelope plus top loader for a cheap bundle ? Cards arrived as expected, well packaged Thank you so much for the giveaway! 🎉🙏 Such a generous seller with a kind heart. Everything was handled perfectly, and I truly appreciate the opportunity. Wishing you continued success! ⭐💖 amazing thank U very much Lovely cards and some nice promo cards too the kids and myself are really happy. Nice new additions to the binder thank you. 🫶💯💫