Reviews (139)Great prices,best seller in the app,not afraid to run big cards with not a bunch of people in the room,10/10 Great show! Cards shipped fast and packaged well. Highly recommend. Great streamer and arrived 6 days after purchase super fast and super good deals thank you so much jb collectibles Received thank you 🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great seller with great prices. Best on the app very trustworthy 👍 Took a week and a half for them to even ship the card. A singular card. Packaged ok just don’t expect to receive your stuff quickly. Yep. Sometimes I can ship next day and sometimes it takes around 4 depending on how big the show is and how busy I am. Sorry about the long wait! 🔥🔥🔥cards!!! 🔥🔥🔥shipping!!! Great shipping. Cards came fast and in good condition.
Would not buy from this seller. Spent over 200 and he cancelled a card because it “didn’t sell what he thought it would sell for” and said he’d throw in a free card and none was present also shipping took forever.Yeah sorry just bought the card the other day for 60 and it sold for 18 so I kinda had to cancel I’m sorry but I did throw in a nice numbered card. Sorry if it wasn’t good enough. Bad he didn’t give me what I wanted Uhh it was a mystery pack 😂 sometimes that’s how it works some people will hit big cards while some won’t have the best luck sorry you didn’t hit though! Great experience will but again lied about the buyback program I never said anything about a buyback program 🫠 thanks a lot for the one star review and hurting my business just to make a buck. You never asked for a refund either. Avoid scammers guys! Shipped in mag !!!
overall happy thanks boss!!! Great looking cards!! Excellent experience!!