Reviews (122)Excellent product and fast shipping! Jbear is serving BEAUTY BANGERS! 💄💋✨ If you can think of it, she probably has it—and at a deal that’ll have you adding to your cart like you’ve lost all self-control! 😂🛍️🔥 Awesome item! Fast shipping!!! Excellent experience!!! Love the product! It was exactly what I needed. Shipping was super quick! Thank you! ❗️❗️BEST SELLER ON WHATNOT❗️❗️
Most caring, considerate, compassionate, heartfelt person I’ve EVER bought from on whatnot. Was with her on her first show, and I will follow her ANYWHERE she goes. Such a blessing to buy from her, a safe space to be, a reliable source and is so kind with anything.
I’ve ever had an issue with packaging and I’ve bought several times. The packaging is so secure and so heartfelt! Pink, hearted bubble wrap? Such a personal pop to the packaging. Absolutely love this seller and am always excited for her next show!! Thank you Jess for everything always. You are truly the best!!!🩷🩷 packed very well. fast shipping. love the pallet Thank you so much for the beautiful giveaways 😘 💕 ❤️ Love all the goodies! The ladies will love! You are the best Thank you! 💕 I'm glad they liked everything. Thank you!You're welcome! Thank you! 💕 Fast shipping, great products at great prices. Amazing deals and fast shipping tysm!! OMG I just LOVE the lip products I got. I couldn't find the kaja pineapple one anywhere for a good price and I got it here for CHEAP. I will definitely be back to show my support here 🥰🙂 Thank you so much! I absolutely love the free gifts you included too! Will definitely buy again ☺️ Love these products!I'm glad you enjoy your items! 💖 My HBA box from Jbearry showed up, and let’s just say my bathroom has officially been upgraded! 😂 Packed with awesome goodies, great brands, and deals that were way too good to pass up. My shelves are happy, my wallet is giving me the side-eye, and I’ll absolutely be back for more. Thanks, Jbearry! I love you so much. Best seller to ever exist. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing. Shipped super fast. Loved my items. Thank you! Came packaged very nicely and quick! Everything exactly as pictured 💗 Nothing but insanely positive reviews. Cannot express how personal and protective the packaging is and every single thing I bought arrived quick and perfect. Thank you always for everything Jess! ❤️❤️❤️