Reviews (51)Thanks to you and your cats brother. he has an awesome set up for a pro whatnot streamer..🫡 awesome givey that I've never recieved before. Amazing seller, super fast shipping, great products, recommend him 100% A+++, thank you so much for the great items 🙏🏻.
Guys check him out, high quality products!!!! Items as described, fast shipping, great seller, thank you so much 🙏🏻 Great cards and seller. Just as described. Thank you!
Exceptionally packed. Great communication and fun show. Especially for someone just beginning. I bookmarked and will be back! Cheers Great cards and amazing buyers giveaway!! Overall, I had an AWESOME experience with this large order 📦🔥🏆
Everything was carefully packaged which I really appreciated for protecting the cards.
My only suggestion would be to number the cards by auction - maybe with a small post it note.
With a large order, having to replay the video receipts to verify everything was very time consuming and confusing.
Especially since the video receipts are long clips and DO NOT show the CHAT dialogue or auction details normally visible towards the bottom of the LIVE streams.
Numbering the cards with a small post it note, would make a large order much easier to track and verify.
Only a friendly suggestion, that could make an already AWESOME buying experience even better.
I'll definitely be back for another fun LIVE stream!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SHOP + LIVE streams I love the stream theme and I’ll make sure to follow you guys! The GIVVY was great. Great deals and a nice host