Reviews (121)highly recommend a follow and bookmark this shop. He has really awesome cards and a lot that are hard to come by. 💯 love everything I received. Thank you!!😁 The goods arrived safe and secure! love the stream! thank you again and again and again! Thank you for the giveaway card it was good. All items arrived perfectly packaged and FAST! Great seller! The Pokémon card arrived exactly as described, was packaged securely, and shipped quickly. The condition was excellent, and the whole buying experience was smooth. I’d definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended! everything came in perfectly thank you so much❤️ Out of all the streams I’ve visited, this one is easily Champion-level. The host keeps the energy high, the games are fair, and every pack opening feels like you’re about to encounter a shiny Pokémon. Whether you’re chasing grails, building your collection, or just hanging out with the community, there’s always something exciting happening. The atmosphere is welcoming, the shipping is fast, and the seller genuinely cares about giving everyone a great experience. I joined expecting to stay for a few minutes and ended up sticking around for hours. If this stream were a Pokémon, it’d definitely be a Legendary. Fantastic stream, fast shipping, well packaged! Always a blast and my product gets here quick everytime! 10/10 I buy all the time from this seller and it’s always perfect A Gem in the Whatnot community. Great prices great energy, great shipping! Great stream, quickly moved through his sales, great banter during stream, amazing deals as well. Highly recommend this seller and I look forward for his future streams. very cool and good streamer always make sure u get a little something to make it worth packaged very well and even better cards somehow!!! J BIRD IS THE MAN! Thank you! Keep being awesome! Every order arrived quickly and safely packaged. Will shop with this seller again. BIG HITS! Delivery was quick and handled with care. I would recommend!