Reviews (125)Incredible seller and super fast shipping
10/10 Quick easy deals fast shipping good seller Thank you so much again !!!
Awesome cards! Fast shipping! Great cards! Appreciate you 🫡 Got it in decent time. Card moved a bit a little bit but card wasnt much in value very fast shipping and a great show! thank you! Absolutely loved the show! Super fast & secure shipping. Thank you so much for everything!! 🩵 everything packaged well! good buys! Well packaged and fast delivery!! Great service and fast delivery as always, thank you! I wish you and your son well! Nice cards, shipped on time. Great shows!! A+ A fun friendly streamer. Always look forward to shows. packaging is always top notch the best packaging from a whatnot streamer I've gotten Really good packaging and the card was in great shape
5/5Thank you! He takes pride in making sure the cards are safe and post office knows to be careful lol. So happy you had a great experience!! Thank you for the cards! I wish the best for you and your son! Thank you and we are so happy you enjoyed your purchase. Come visit anytime we are live!