Reviews (81)Great items and even better prices! Fast shipping Great seller! Quality products and very affordable prices! It was good until it wasn’t there were holes in it so if I squished it too much it would pop open Refund given. After watching the receipt video, it seems that there was a small defect that I did not see. I would not have sent it, had I seen the defect. I may have another that I’d offer at the same price. Let me know. Thank you so much!! The squish is amazing! love my free cheese giveaway so small and tiny and it has the best feeling to it also it’s scented thank you!
GREAT! I wanted to open one so bad! Glad you like it. Thank you! 😊 Great products!! 100% authentic!!! Fastest shipping ever!!! Will purchase more!!! Thank you!!! Got it in two days! Amazing! Extremely fast shipping great packaging. Nothing was damaged. Came faster than expected delivery time. Totally recommend. Thank you.
😊 Exactly as spoken brand new follow him asap great seller with fast shipping
Greatly appreciated! Thank you. Followed back. Finally Arrived! GREAT TO HEAR!! So sorry, USPS has not been great lately! Appreciate the 5 ⭐️! Enjoy! I chose the shoes I wanted and size as free giveaway. I didn’t receive the right shoes nor my correct size. Not true. Video clearly states that you won a free adidas shoe. FREE! But oh well. Moving on. Thanks! Extremely satisfied with my purchase. Shoes were exactly as described. Will definitely purchase from jbsneaks81 again. Thank you! Those SB’s were hard to let go of. Enjoy! I am happy with my order! Thank you!👍🏼 GREAT! Thanks for the support. My guy....Appreciate you. A+ seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great to hear!! I will check your store soon! I think i want me a hat! Seller stated that the item was brand new and item is not new
I listened to the recoding of the sale. I said VNDS. Sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstanding. May you have a great day. Great prices and the condition was great👍🏽 I LOVE THEM 10/10 thank you so much!
Packaging was perfect
Arrived quickly
In perfect condition
Thanks - JBSNEAKS81 Great deal on this bundle! Thank you! Very easy process. Arrived fast. Shoes came better than described , by far meeting my expectations Thanks My Guy! Super W! 🔥