Reviews (4,657)Thank you so much. I really appreciate the quick shipping. Great streamer right here. Great product. I’ll definitely be back. AWESOME GUY, FAIR GUY, ALWAYS FUN, GREAT AND FAST SHIPPING, FUN SHOWS, THE BEST MAN ALIVEEEE!!🛸🛸🛸🛸
Fast shipping, great packaging, incredible products and awesome hosts. Thank you 😊 🙏!!!! Lotus mint!! MAN O MAN! TY FOR ALL OF THE CUSTOM ROUNDS YOU ALL MADE FOR ME! ALSO TY FOR THE HOOKUP ON MY PACK FROM THE GAME! IT WAS FUN AND I AM HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING! THANKS AGAIN & MORE BUSINESS SOON😈🔥💎 Great seller. Fun game. Great quality 5oz copper rounds. Awesome designs! Fast shipping and super secure packaging. A+++ experience Great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, and everything arrived exactly as described. A smooth transaction from start to finish. Highly recommend, and I'd happily buy from this seller again! Nice art on the copper - thanks Great seller, deals and packaged very well 🔥👌🙏 nice stickers but the corner was cut off of both Thank you I love it God bless All I can say is wow! The packaging was amazing! Cards got her nice and safely! Will buy again! "A Rose... Is Just a Rose” is the kind of spot everyone claims to hate, but honestly?- it was worth the shot to complete my collection of Duel cards in the card.fun set.
But the seller? Despite our shared hatred of this character provided the deal and I took it. Thanks for the chance and cards arrived safe and secure... unfortunately. Thanks JC! For a first time I had fun and cool cards for sure! Was surprised to see the foil character name signature, watched break up to last box- thought it was a bust. Thanks for the deal on the break, my first positive outcome on a break. Great deal and great Card.fun #'d.