Reviews (184)Beautiful cards fast and secure shipping my man 50 grand always looking out for the ppl Crispy as always! Appreciate it. Great card fast shipping five stars thank you got like 30 Jordan's now lol Great cards and easy to work with! Crispy cards! Def will be ordering more! Crispy cards! Thanks bro! Def will be ordering more! By far, my favorite seller! I keep coming back for
More! Motivated seller and prices are reasonable, and he’s willing to negotiate! Solid guy. Big fan! jccobbs has great prices best seller on cards out here Great seller! A+++++ super accosting. Cares about his audience and attentive to our requests! My fav seller thus far!!!Thanks so much for the kind review! I look forward to seeing you again soon Thanks A+++Thank you! I appreciate you coming in, looking forward to seeing you again! Great steam, exceptional cards and fast shipping. Check out his shows! Thanks fam! Really appreciate u! cobb the man the legend is the best out here great prices and good shipping thanks bro i appreciate you Great stream, Great Seller! Thanks!I appreciate you!! Thanks for coming through Great cards, awesome experience when buying, threw in some free cards with my others! VA guy ‼️‼️ cobbs is the man he has great selections of cards will be a returning customer