Reviews (178)great seller! Bookmark her show if you have not yet . Ty for the cool bundle- love the soap, the toothpaste and the cute givvy! Always quality products Awesome seller with nice items at great prices! came in a small box and one of the items is a China based lotion in a small box as well, so the theory being not to squish the small box and also got 3 "phone" cord hair ties. Thank you! I picked up Dossier travel perfume, Native shampoo and more. Quality products and great deals. Fantastic seller and I'm always happy with the quality. Professional packing, fast shipping. For sure, check out this seller and watch for awhile and snag some deals Love her shows. Packaged amazingly. Fast shipping. Best beauty bundles around. Crystal will make sure you’re happy and satisfied with all of her ability. Loved my handmade giveaway! Thank you so much! BEST SELLER AND DEALS EVER!!!!! 🫶🏻🐔🐮 Her bundles were amazing and shipping was quick. Will be shopping with her again! Great items amazing seller! Absolutely recommend this seller is fantastic , fast shipping,excellent products , will definitely be back ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing Seller!! Everything arrived packed so well!! And just as described!! Get in a show and get your bundles!! Great deals. Great packaging. Will shop here again! I absolutely love the stuff it was just as expected and the shipping was fast...I'll def be doing more business with this seller!! Fantastic seller ! Great bundles! Proven brands like Doll10, Maybelline, Creme, etc. Both bundles I won were amazing and came with a lot! I love trying new shades that I wouldn't try otherwise. TY for the beautful makeup, the Doll10 makeup bags and the skincare givvy! love love love this seller The absolute BEST seller hands down!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!! 🫶🏻 customer service and the packaging is outstanding! The time and commitment Crystal puts into her bundles doesn’t go unnoticed and very much appreciated. Great products and fun times!!!! Fantastic seller. High quality items and a lot of good deals! Quality. Beautiful cosmetics and great skincare, that are all high quality.
I received a small child’s purse for a givvy and one of my little patients really loved it! Ty!
Easy going and fun auctions. - book mark her, for sure ! ty for my givie it arrived so quickly. Friendly in chat, answered any questions i had. Good packaging and shipping was fast. I received everything i ordered and everything was perfect. I would spend my money here again. It was a good experience, thanks!