Reviews (305)Thank you for note. Absolutely love your gift of Star earrings and necklace. You are so kind and generous. Everything was awesome. So much fun going through it all. Thank you very much. Beautiful items! Love everything such a great seller! Love this necklace with the wood accents, I think I found my newest obsession! Thank you so so much for taking the time to enclose a handwritten Thank You note!!! Thanks for shipping quick and for the extra goodies! It was so thoughtful to include additional pieces you thought I’d enjoy ❤️❤️ This has been the best experience with stuff I’ve ordered I believe ever. Packaged with such care, a card and some freebies thrown in,it shows a lot of care. It arrived fast and was as described and more. Host is so nice and entertaining too. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for my gift! I can’t wait to use the beads and make something!! My jewelry was fantastic and more than I expected. Even more spectacular was that I received a hand written thank you note with it 📝 a truly lost art nowadays! Thank you! 😊 Love my jewelry! Chris always includes a hand written note of thanks AND some extra goodies with it! Thank you! 😊 Great seller with good communication. Thanks so much for all the extras. Great seller! He has beautiful items and super nice. Thanks for the nice note.. I love everything I got—and always enjoy my surprises! You are a great seller! And an even greater person. Enjoyed chatting with you at the last sale.” I absolutely love my snow flakes brooches that I bought and was soooo surprised by the free extras. the snowflake bracelets will be worn with pride. and the Amber colored necklace! beautiful!!!!! Quick shipping and amazing quality pieces! Honestly love every piece and very much appreciate the extra treasures 🥰🤩❤️🔥 🩵🩵🩵my items! …and freebies 😊 Looking forward to the next show! Tysm ♥️ Everything beautiful and perfect ❤️😍 I love everything! Thank you so much for the freebies :) they’re all beautiful - will be purchasing more in the future! Always a pleasure to watch his show and he has great items Great seller and person, love his shows!! Beautiful pieces, I love my finds. I had such a wonderful buying experience! My vintage earrings arrived exactly as described, beautifully packaged in a jewelry box with a sweet handwritten thank-you note. I was also surprised with three bracelets and two extra pairs of vintage earrings as gifts! Such an unexpected and thoughtful gesture. Amazing seller, beautiful items, and excellent packaging. I highly recommend and would happily buy from them again! Amazing items and super nice! Will definitely buy from again! Chris has such good jewelry at all levels of value from fun everyday pieces to fabulous silver and gold priced well and with low bids and shipping. Also just so generous 😇 with extra goodies and a lovely thank you card. Once again, a gracious and generous seller! TYSM! ❤️ absolutely love my purchases. And the freebies were above and beyond.Thank you for all the lovely jewelry.