Reviews (1,257)Awesome seller and Breaker. Highly recommend. Cards are well taken care of and shipping is fast. 10/10 great show and cards 💯🫡 Great seller and breaker. Cards are handled well and shipping is fast. Great Cards Awesome Seller Fast Shipping Thanks So Much 🦫🦫 Thanks for the safe delivery Cards came intact and in a good bubble mailer, and I like the business card I got with my cards beautiful card!! even better in person. thank you A++ seller and breaker. Cards are packaged well and shipping is fast. Always buy from. A+++ seller and Breaker. Great atmosphere. Cards are packaged very well and shipping is fast. Buy from all the time. Go check JCS out. Great seller. Nice cards. Great prices. Packed well. Shipped fast. Thank you. fun auction with good cards and prices. shipped quickly and came in perfect shape. Fun show nice product and fast shipping. Fast shipping and well packaged! Love the card selection. Super fast shipping and great prices. Judge auto /5. Wow. Thanks so so much One of the biggest cards I ever hit. Thank you Nice cards. Great prices. Packed well. Shipped fast. Thank you.