Reviews (55)Absolutely amazing price & product. Thank you I have family in glen Burnie. I too am from Maryland:) Got my goodies in great condition!!❤️ Fast shipping, great price. Thank you. 🙏 Great seller and good prices, thank you. Super communicative and helpful The seller always has nice items. I highly recommend. Great items reasonably priced. Seller goes out of her way to find items that she knows her customers will like. This pen was just the cutest thing I have ever boght. I loved it more than I thought. I'm just in awww of it. Thank you so much for my purchade. Thank you for the acrylics! Very nicely packaged! so happy with my Wizard of Oz beads! Wow. I got some great deals!! I love everything once again. Great products at great prices ♥️ Thanks for the gifts 🎁 😀 Wow!! I really love ❤️ it all!! Thank you so much! Packed well and exactly as ordered!! Thanks again Jen❤️ Love all the extra goodies too. Appreciate you Beautiful jack ornament love it. Love my jacket pen soo much. Thank you 😊 Beautiful pens, shipped quickly