Reviews (108)Awesome guy. Thanks again. Great deals as always. Thanks J! Thanks for selling it back to me❤️ i appreciate you buddy Beautiful watches! Fast shipping, great packaging, and awesome inventory! Bro!! Thank you for the watch!! You packaged the hell out of that thing! Great deals and great watches! Shows are a good time! Awesome seller! A+ experience Great Great Seller. Always get great value. Amazing seller and a stand-up guy. Highly recommend his shop and I will def be back. Great seller, watch exactly as described! Thx, great show, enjoyed it, will bookmark future shows. dude sold me a working new watch still had the stickers on it I paid $26 plus shipping I saw a used one for $150 and another one for $200 it was sold as is well it was a automatic was still working kinda feeling like I just robbed this guy and then to top it off came in a huge box with 10 feet of bubble wrapping around it well amazing seller for sure and I got a sticker very cool looks like he had alot of nice stuff Golly G Willikers what a deal! Thanks J! You know I'll be back. 💪❤️🫶 Great seller who sells great watches. Love my Android Bad a$$ seller right here! DONT sleep! Amazing deal. Watches were as described. 💪 Nothing but perfection in a watch! Thank you J! A+++ Seller! Lightning fast shipping! well ran show with awesome stuff awesome watch, gorgeous host what else could you ask for Great show, great guy and great watches. He does take all my skulls though lol. Amazing packing and amazing products. Thank it so much. Going to proudly display your sticker on my wall great seller I'll buy again!!!