Reviews (72)Great card good condition seller quick to ship and received This auction was a mess! Seller sold me 2 boxes and then canceled 1 of them saying that his wife had already sold it. I believe he regretted the price. I messaged the seller and offered a higher price and was jerked around for 2 days while he was trying to find it. I received the 1 box, some cards were great, but a lot of them were scuffed and scratched. One of the absolute bestsellers on this channel.You must stop in at least and check out his selection.He is an awesome father friend , an amazing husband he runs his streams to take care of his family and gives you the best prices that you'll ever find one million 🌟 THE BESTSELLER ON THIS APP ALWAYS GIVES BEST DEALS.HE EVEN THREW IN SOME EXTRA CARDS FOR MY GRANDKIDS.THIS GUY IS AN AMAZING FATHER TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU , YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED TEN THOUSAND STARS ABSOLUTELY.THE BEST-SELLER ON THIS SITE ALWAYS THE BEST PRICES AND AMAZING SHIPPING.\NDON'T SLEEP ON THIS GUY this guy is tha 🔥 best in app 👏 👌 🤣 🙌 Card came in excellent condition was shipped very very well you can see the care that was put into it Great cards!! Amazing seller!! Highly recommended!! Great seller and great quality HANDS DOWN BEST SELLER ¡! 1000000 STARS!!! Great card!! Great seller!! Fast shipping!! Highly recommend!! ALWAYS ON POINT! BEST SELLER! 10000 STARS!!! BEST SELLER!!! CARDS ARE ALSWAY SHIPPED PERFECTLY AND PROFESSIONAL! 10000 STARS!! FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED !!! cards came in mint condition, they came quick and secure. I will be purchasing more cards from this seller. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS SELLER IF I COULD GIVE HIM A THOUSAND STARS , I WOULD , EVERYTHING IS PACKAGED CORRECTLY AND PERFECTLY , AND HE SHIPS OUT IMMEDIATELY , I HAVE BEEN ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SATISFIED WITH EVERY PACKAGE THIS SELLER IS AWESOME! HE WILL.\NGO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL FOR THE BEST CARDS AND SHIPPING IS ALWAYS PERFECT.PLEASE BOOKMARK AND FOLLOW I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS SELLER A THOUSAND STARS. HE WAS SO KIND AND EASY TO WORK WITH.ALSO, WHEN MY PACKAGE CAME, IT WAS WRAPPED PERFECTLY.NOT A SINGLE CARD OUT OF PLACE, EVERYTHING WAS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED FROM HIM.THIS IS AN AWESOME SELLER.PLEASE FOLLOW AND BOOK MARK ALL SHOWS 1000 STARS!!! BEST SELLER the best on app ......hands down thanks jdawg for all the sweet cards.your very welcome bother 🙂 so glad i met you guys on this platform ❤️ this guy is the best guy to talk to.....he has great cards at a really great price.....must shop every time he's on. ........ thank you jdawg for all the awesome and amazing cards. and great dealz.thanks again man for everything you and your wife have done appreciate the support truly a god send 🙏 ❤️ Great card. Good deals. Fast shipping.thanks for the support man truly appreciate you Love the card excellent addition to my collection!!glad i could help you man thabks again for the support Very fast shipping. Safely packaged item arrived safely and just as in stream. Great price point will definitely buy again thanks again man appreciate the support 🙏