Reviews (401)Love your shows & superior quality items❣️ Fast shipping and AMAZING packaging!!! packaged well and so cute ! So excited for my package! TY!! Y’all go follow and bookmark their shows! Great seller and great stuff! Thank you! I love it thank you package perfectly So excited for my heart sign, it’s sooo pretty! Thank you 🫶🏼 Well packaged and such a beautiful frame!!! Love it so much Happy with purchase and shipping Loved my first purchase! Such a cute bee quilt! I did get the first one I bid on. Antique small stocking decorations but the second item I got I didn’t bid on a yellow submarine ornament. Hi Beckie! Both random pulls were definitely purchased by you, you can even watch back on the video receipts where I thank you after each purchase! 🙂 The basket came in amazing condition and was packaged so well! I’m excited to use it! Awesome items packaged perfectly thank you! Great seller. Packaged items with great care to ensure my package arrived safely. Perfect pieces to my collection for Christmas 🎄
Love my purchases
Package arrived quickly and packaging was great