Reviews (142)Great stream and items. Second round and top notch again. Thank you Jump in and pay shipping early instead of waiting for a givvy!! I purchased so many cards undermarket because I knew I would want to buy multiple (always good stuff here) so the shipping paid for itself quickly. I got a mix of modern and vintage, from baby shinies to full arts and old backs! Great cards on the back wall too with some starting at $1 or at a very fair reserve. Thanks for packing my order with care and for the great vibes x 🫶🏼 Great streamer, packaging was great. Recommended Always a pleasure, cards are mint! Fast shipping, purchased multiple cards and very happy with the quality. Recommended Great items and well packed. Stream is good and seems like an even better guy. Pleasure to deal with. Awesome stream, great packaging and fast delivery, what else would you want from a WhatNot seller!!!😎🔥🇦🇺 Very happy with all my goodies, thanks mate :):) Thanks bro, love the cards, mad stream 🔥🫶 great seller quick postage packaged with care very impressed 👍 As a first time buyer, I really enjoyed your vibes ans the stream itself. I look forward to your future streams! Absolute beast of a streamer genuine bloke highly recommended 🫶 Great seller, will buy from again Great packaging and fast shipping! Thanks for all the cards!!! amazing cards and amazing stream Great stream and quick shipping! What can I say 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌