Reviews (50)Thank u so much! Love my shirts. U got a customer for as long as u keep doing this! Live the glasses too! Your fantastic ❤️ I love everything, friend! 🥰 Everything is so beautiful and even better in person, especially the pea coat—it’s absolutely gorgeous! ❤️ Thank you so much for always having such amazing finds. I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait for the next one! 🛍️✨ Looooove the jean jacket friend 🥰 thank you! Great seller! loved all the items :) Friendly seller with quality items! Her lives are so fun! She’s very communicative and remembers the little details which is very appreciated 🦋🦋🦋 love my sweet note! Thank you so much, my friend! ❤️ As always, everything I purchased is absolutely wonderful. I truly love every single item! You always have such amazing things, and I’m so happy with my purchases. I really appreciate you and all you do! 🥰💕 Absolutely fabulous seller! Items were so nice and quick shipping. Added a sweet little note to my package and a sweet surprise! Thank you so much! See you on another show for sure! Jean is your personal shopper for sure 😊 love being in her shows. Very interactive and fun 😃 thanks for all my goodies and for the gift for my little one 🙏🙏🙏 I love the great deals! Everything was amazing I can’t wait to give them to my niece 🥰Yay! Thank you, Alex! Hope they love ‘em too❣️ Great host with awesome deals. Thank youuuuu! 🙏Thank you, friend! 💜 Rock ‘em good! Fun 👄 Givvy!! Bookmarked your shows and can’t wait to shop with you!Yay! Thanks for coming back to shop with me, Angie! 💜 Hope you love ‘em! Perfect!! Fast shipping!Yay! Rock ‘em when not in scrubs, nurse mama❣️🫡 I love all the items I got! 🥰 Everything was beautiful, just as described, and packaged with so much care. Thank you for such a great shopping experience! I’m so happy with my purchases and can’t wait to shop with you again. 💕 Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thanks, friend! Glad you got ‘em deals! Can’t wait to see pics of you rocking ‘em outfits! 😘 Thank you!!! Loved it all!!!Thank you, Mary! Glad you loved ‘em! Send me pics❣️ Thank you so much for my lovely items and gift love! You’re such an amazing seller luv! 💓Love you back❣️ You & mama rock ‘em good! 💕 tried on the florarl and black mini dress and I loved them , my husband did too 🩷his shirts fit him too Love that you guys love them! 🤗💜 Beautiful host & great show , clothing for all sizes at phenomenal prices. Check out her show. Fast shipping. Thank you, Miss D❣️ You have good taste, & I hope you rock ‘em well! Still looking for a sage dress for you! 😁💜 my oldest daughter loved it thank you ❤️You’re welcome! I love that beautiful Michael Kors dress for her❣️ Everything is amazing! Great quality! Fast shipping! Fun show! Thank you so much beautiful! 🫶🏻Aww. Glad you loved them, Meesh❣️ Appreciate you! 🫶🏼 Great seller!! Great items!!!Thank you, Miss Pat! Hope you enjoy them & rock them well! 🥳💜 Amazing deals and amazing clothes. 10 out of 10Yay! Glad you love them. Thank you for the great review! See you on my next show? 💕 I love, love, love all my new wardrobe treasures!Yay! Can’t wait to see you rock ‘em outfits! 😘 loved all my clothes even my daughter Yay! Glad you loved them all! Still waiting on pics of you rocking them! 👯♀️