Reviews (1,180)jeff is a great seller!! 🌶️🔥 the hot sauce is sooo good and has such amazing flavor. super happy with everything and i’ll definitely be getting more. highly recommend! 🫶🏼✨ So happy I stumbled into this show! Absolutely delicious! You have to try the lemony lemon! It’s amazing! I’ll be back for sure! Amazing and super knowledgeable seller — Jeff really knows his peppers and hot sauce! Also, just the nicest person. We love all the sauces and cannot wait to try the Shishito when you get it back in. Thank you, Jeff! Jeff’s products are amazing! I especially love his spicy sauce. I can’t eat meat without it now. You can taste the quality of the ingredients in every bite. I’m so glad Jeff is on Whatnot! 🌶️❤️ So great to try more amazing sauces from Jeff! They are all fantastic! The bottles don’t last long in my house because we use them on everything. Thank you Jeff! Great flavor on the ketchup! Smoky with a hint of heat. Jeff does it again. Thank you!! So awesome! Love it thank you!! Amazing experience overall! Can't wait to get more sauces from you!! So excited to get your Thrift Shop Art card. it is beautiful! Love the new microbatch selection! You know your awesome what else can be said. Thank you for the amazing sauce Fast shipping and good packing. Hot sauce and jams are awesome! Thanks Jeff! Such an awesome live! I had such a great time hanging out and checking out all the sauces, butters and jams. I also won an Amazon gift card giveaway, which was such a sweet surprise! Definitely will be back. Epic hand created sauces, jellys, etc...!!! Jeff is trult the 🌶 Pepper King of Whatnot!!! You're awesome Jeff thank you Absolute fire 🔥 😍 . . . but also some sweet and some tangy! Not to be missed. Hot daddy these sauces are 🔥. Genuinely I only buy my hot sauces from El Jefe Number One Hot Sauce Dealer in my book 🌶️ These pepper flakes are so good too! Every item sent is perfection - Thank you so much & congrats on the golden goblin 😁💜 Thank you, Jeff
Great seller