Reviews (479)Great seller great givy that is the most awesome copper pour i have ever got and it was a free givy. Thank you again I really enjoyed watching your show and I really appreciate the gift it was a beautiful piece of are I definitely will be back i just don't have any money that night and I just saw your show and wanted to see what you guys had and how you acted towards the people and you were kind and I liked people who are like that on hear it's a Good experience because they are not many people like you most cussing people who don't buy immediately and I don't have much for those people As Always, Wonderful Products! from Wonderful People! Arriving Quickly! Love all of em Great copper pours!!!! My “ugly coin” was a great little hand pour one of the best sellers on what not 🥰 A+ service, fast shipping, thank you so much for everything Great seller and great deals and even gave me extra since I bought quite a few things. Also, The hand pour were better in person than the video even shows. thanks for giveaway and great show thank you 👍 Boom! Oh baby let’s go thanks Jeff great fast shipping Super fun show- thanks for everything.
Highly recommend this host and his show. Goodtimes. awesome seller awesome deals love the hand poor copper cant wait to come back and get more Thank you & Invest More Buddy! Great variety of quality copper! The best place for copper hand pours on whatnot! Always great value ! Always fast shipping! Thank you for so many unique pieces! everything went well the copper bar was nice Great packaging quick delivery thank you Jeffrey. Very happy. Look forward to doing it again. Thank you so very much. awesome seller great shows awesome game can't wait to come back and play more everything arrived safe packaged real nice best packing I've seen so far on this app very nice items I will order an play again very fun great energy thank you!! great deals and steals. super fast shipping. items received matched what was on screen.