Reviews (156)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely loved this seller’s show! I was able to sit in, learn so much about Pokémon cards, and better understand their values and what to look for. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and generous with his time and information. I truly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot—definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to! 🥰🎴✨ Great guy, ran a givy for me to give to my daughter on a stream that was slow with only me in it. He has great stuff and it ships fast. Check him out. I just don’t like Japanese cards is the only thing. Great cards from a class act. Fast shipping. awesome person to buy things from. highly recommend Excellent seller, fast shipping 🔥🔥🔥 Seller! Great cards! Thank you! A must bookmark for future shows!🔥🔥🔥 Beautiful cards!! Excellent thank you for the givey, arrived quick and safe best prices , fast shipping ... thank you