Reviews (48)Great seller, was wrapped up great. Quick turnaround time receiving the item. Would def recommend future purchasing from them. Shows are great. AMAZING!! Shipped quick and packaged securely Great Prices. Well Packaged. Awesome Seller. Thank You Shipping was great and the live was very engaging and active. He was running a great deal of rip a rare and get a free gumball!! Highly recommend and definitely will be back for future shows. Awesome price awesome product Great show and everything arrived in great condition! Gave me 3 squishyyy for a giveaway!!! I’m so thankful Awesome Seller. Great communication. I’m not happy, won a giveaway and got a small trinket that barely was two fingers long, honestly not worth the giveaway
I’m sorry you were disappointed, but I do want to clarify that this was a completely free giveaway and you did not purchase anything from me. The giveaway still cost me money to provide and ship to you at no cost. Giveaways can vary in size and value, and there was never any charge to you for this item. I’m disappointed to receive a 2.8-star review over something that was completely free, and I would kindly ask that you consider removing the review since it does not reflect an actual purchase or transaction from my show. Lovely seller! Everything was packaged with care and shipped quickly. Thank you for the pumpkin 🎃 needoh My granddaughter loves it. She thinks it’s awesome!!!! So happy with my purchase. Thanks My package arrived today. All the items were in perfect condition. Thank you for the little extra gifts. Excellent Seller. All items were well packaged and arrived fast. Seller offered items at a reasonable price. Would purchase from again. Was a little concerned because it was mailed in a mailer, but it was wrapped safely in bubble wrap as well!