Reviews (239)everything was great shipping was fast and packed very well 😊 Fabulous items and beautifully shipped- thank you 🙏 Love the items as always! Excellent seller Absolutely love my items! 😍 I was so excited for them to arrive, and they definitely did not disappoint! Everything was beautifully packaged, the quality is amazing, and delivery was super fast. 📦✨
Thank you so much — I’m very happy with my purchase! 💕 finally got some little people I don't like fighting so glad I got them amazing sellers. thank you :) amazing sellers. thank you :) Love it! Thank you so much! Great seller, items as described! love your show 💖 Always a pleasure buying from Jem 💕 Amazing seller, always as described and fast shipping 💕 I have one very happy little man!
Everything was perfect as per usual
Thank you so much. Absolute angel to purchase from. I was having issues with my whatnot and Jemma was great about it and found a way for me to be able to purchase him straight from the shop!