Reviews (659)You’re absolutely the best ❤️ if you smell like this package …yum Amazing, beautiful, and some of the nicest pieces of beauty, clothing, and jewelry! So glad to have you queen! Everything is absolutely incredible! You have no idea how excited I was to get my package today! It was beautifully packaged and filled with so much amazing stuff. Thank you so much! You’ll see me in your show soon! This was my first time here and won’t be my last !! I absolutely love Jendy !!! She is so kind, beautiful and brings amazing finds ! I purchased the cutest skirt and I won a givyyy, whe was so thoughtful and threw in tights as my givvy to go with my skirt. I’m in love seriously ! I can’t wait for her next show 😍 if you have not shopped her yet you are missing out. Amazing seller, amazing deals and fastttt shipping ! 5 star for sure 🩵🙏🏼 This gal has amazing stuff!! Thanks for a super fun show. You are so knowledgeable about all of your products, it’s a joy to behold! I’ll be back! Super fast shipping, item exactly as described. Wonderful products! Fast shipping! Great packaging!Thank you for being such a great supporter! 🙏🏼❤️ Wonderful products! Fast shipping! Great packaging! as always great quality clothing!!! Jendy is the best and always knows what I need when i dont even know I needed it Great shipping, cute package and personalized note!!!
Brand new in package. everything was great as always The twins IMMEDIATELY snatched the Givvy I won, so they gave that 5/5 stars.
My NIB essentials tee is beautiful. Thank you so much for my goodies!
Definitely recommend shopping with her! Great items @ low prices! haha you're so welcome, Trisha! glad the twins loved the givvy. 😅 Designer clothes. Top of the line material. Made to last a lifetime ❤️😃💎 Items as shown, quick shipping, fabulous seller 💗 Awesome items, great deals, fun live! 10/10 recommend!! Great items! Takes care when shipping. Overall great experience! ur the greatest love everything i got Great seller and items!!! Thanks girl 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻