Reviews (94)THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY CLOTHES in such good condition!! You are both goddesses ❤️ Fast shipping !! loved everything both fit perfectly 🩷🫶🏻 absolutely love this seller she will always have my support nat you too LOVED IT, THANK YOU🫶🏻❤️🔥 So happy, these are all so cute for great prices!! perfect and just what i ordered :)) Loved everything 🤍 thank you!!😊 so happy you loved it🤍 thank you love everything downnn tysmm<33your bundle was fire!! I’m glad you loved everything
thank you for shopping with us 🫶 cute clothes sweet sellers! had a good time 🫰🏽❤️Thank you so much!! we had so much fun with u on our live🤭 hope to see you in our next one!! ❤️ sweetest sellers ever & fast shipping ty queens! xo thank you for sewing the rip closed i definitely can’t sew ! i got nervous at first such a sweet seller 🩵sadly fit wayyy to small!!! i’m so sad hahah
she has the cutest stuff !!🩵🩷 love, thank you so much!! :) Very pretty corsets and fast shipping thank you so much and also Great deals! cute shirt but I didn't or wouldn't order black Literally the most perfect jeans!! Thank you! Extremely fast shipping! Truly the best ever!! Quick shipping, and I love my new piece, tysm! absolutely love this seller shes amazing and has great items if I coukd give her 10 stars i would thank you for being you Tysm for the animal print shirts they are beautiful ❤️I’m so glad you liked them, your bundle was so cute!! thank you ♥️