Reviews (81)Thank you for my order wife. Always fun to hang out with you Thank you for my teeny tiny sheep and my other figures. Love you <3 Jenna packs everything so well. I'm always excited to open an order from her! Fabulous packaging, fast shipping and excellent quality. I can’t thank you enough. Love my new stuffsss! Thank you! 😊 Jenna is the BEST. She has the coolest items and the best taste. Get yourself to one of her shows! Fast shipping. Adorable figures. Always fun opening a Jenna Tiger package💕 Thank you:) Thank you so much, Jenna! All these little treasures are so fun!!!😃 Jenna knows more about art toys than anyone on Whatnot. Amazing items too! Super quick shipping and the packaging was so fun! I loved it!! Ty Jenna! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 great finds and packaged very nicely! also very kind and amazing seller!! World class human w/ world class art! Love my stickers! 💘 So excited for this sticker! Gonna look great on my notebook. 💜💗 I absolutely love my Dimoo. thank you so much!! Sweet seller with awesome collection, fast shipping and cute packaging!!! Cannot wait to put my new sticker on my junk journal and have Jenna’s amazing art with me all the time!
Always grateful to Jenna and her immaculate taste. It’s impossible to leave one of her shows without at least one amazing new goody! Some of the best collections on Whatnot! Thank you Jenna! I love your packaging and all the extra goodies made my day! Thank you I couldn’t be any happier with my fabulous order. Fast shipping,cute packaging, and an absolutely wonderful host.✨💕 A Jenna package day is always a good day. I love learning about artists and IPs from her. And her collection is sooooo aspirational. PLUS she’s kind and funny to boot?! What the heck. You better hurry and get into one of her shows ASAP. I am so obsessed with my new Cheshire Cat! Thank you so much!!!! Jenna is absolutely the sweetest person ever and her shows are both fun and educational…her personal collection tour is always my favorite part! Thank you Jenna, for an amazing purchase, quick shipping and the cutest packing ever! 🟣🔴🟢🟡 Jenna is the BEST! Incredible collection and amazing deals!!