Reviews (220)I got the two stickers thanks thank you for everything! as always everything is perfect just the way it's shown on the screen! Generous, fun Sisters, love what I ordered! Thank you for the gifts. Made my day. Loved everything!!! Thank you so much! 🩷 This was such a fun show! Really amazing deals and awesome sellers! Awesome game to play while shopping the show, love the buyers givvy I won, and really cute followers givvy, great company with Jenn thank you! Can’t wait to watch and play again! Going to wear the skeleton everyday haha sooooo Comfortable and THANK YOU FOR THE BONUS SURPRISE OF SOCKS!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Love my stuff Thank you ❤️ Absolutely love my pack 🥳💯❤️ Thank you so much 😊 you guys are awesome 😎 Thank you so much!!! God bless you !!! 🩵✝️❤️ love the eye soothing products Can't say enough about this duo, they literally find the BEST pieces at affordable prices and super fast shipping. Don't miss their shows!!! thank you so much! everything is absolutely gorgeous! thank you for being my personal shopper! all is in great condition.