Reviews (1,515)I was on here for about an hour looking at different places to get gently used kids clothes everywhere I asked for a size 16. Nobody had anything and kept telling me that I was gonna have a hard time finding it on here. I found one lady that had a few pieces, mostly pajamas and stuff and then I came across Jenny’s boutique and let me tell you. I will never shop anywhere else again for my kids. She has got quality clothes mostly brand new it seemed and she really paid attention to detail about what I was looking for and didn’t rush me at all it was an amazing experience Everything shipped quickly and was as described in show. Great seller would recommend. Cute items! Fast shipping! Great seller! So many great clothes! All in perfect and new condition. Thank you so much! Everything came in great condition! Brand new with tags! Great prices! Fast shipping! Definitely would recommend this seller and buy again from her! Thank you so much! 🙂 Really cute clothes for babies and kids! For my grand daughter fits perfect great quality material too fast shipping hope to buy again from you real soon..
The cutest cowboy boots ever 😍💕 thank you perfect for fall.. Very nice show. Nice pace, organized, nice hostess! Items arrived nicely packaged and protected. Great prices. I would recommend this show to others looking for a bargain Everything arrived quickly and in excellent condition! the stuffed Elephant had a rip front the base of neck down to right above his tummy but I did sew it and now he is as good as new. the baby clothes are perfect! shipping was qick. love love love Aloha fast shipping well packaged my grandson loves them thank you Super cute items! Well packaged and very quickly shipped/received. Highly recommended!🫶🏻