Reviews (243)I love my cards. Awesome seller! Fast shipping, nice giveaway!! Everything I ordered was amazing and the sellers were amazing as well loved The Pink Tote. Thank you Jenny. I am in love with the top i bought. it's whimsical and I own a mustard colored shirt that will go great under it! tyvm! Awesome happy mail Jenny! Thank you for everything 💗 great seller and awesome person bought some items and had a great time just hanging out. 5✨️all day Jenny is a great seller! Highly recommend I was happy with everything I purchased. Beautiful clothes and very sweet seller. Great shipping. Will buy from again. A++++ seller. I love all my items I bought really nice Kentucky shirts thank you for the great deals 🙂 Awesome thank you so much and for being so patient with me excellent quality, prices and is very patient and helpful Everything was perfect ty 💕💕💕