Reviews (824)Jenny is awesome products amazing perfect experience thank you They have ALL the things!!
Amazing people and products
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The best show for great products and real authentic people most all of us can relate to.. very refreshing watching your shows and the deals are steals! Products I’ve received are all well worth it and then some!! Fast shipping, great packaging, a show that will keep you there because they don’t try to be anything but themselves… something more people should be like. It’s what makes buyers and supporters coming back. Very happy with everything, it came extremely fast without any problems. 🫶🫶 Always a fun live! Great products.
Great deals and shipping! Wow! 😮 this Snif smells sooooooo bad! 😆🫶 thanks for the deal! Jenny and hubby are beasts! Love their shows. Awesome humans amazing products and unbeatable deals! I love your shows! Blunt, honest, sarcastic & hilarious! The absolute best way to me! You all have great brands & a ton of inventory! Thank you for my order and the extra gift! I look forward to your shows in the future! Have a blessed weekend! 🫶 The BEST COUPLES SHOW on this app!! I laughed so hard 😂 The shipping was fast, everything was securely wrapped and great givvy!!! They have “ALL THE THINGS” 💝
☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️ Jam jam is always a fun time! Thank you for the givey!🤩 Thank you so much!! I love my bracelet!! Love you so bad!! 😘❤️ Thank you it was perfect loved everything😉 Hot Damn, I love Jenny and her stickers! Came in on a raid and won that givey like a true goblin, proceeded to buy a couple things. She even took a request when she was running jewelry to get me a setting spray, not all heros where capes. Jenny is fkingggg HILARIOUS and I cant wait to catch another live. Seriously, I had such a great time at your show and everything came PERFECTLY. I appreciate you! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 tysm for the givvy . im sry I didnt get to buy anything. I will pop in your next show . So excited about my new Minnie Mouse shower cap. Item as described and invoice was filled with written thanks from Jenny. Can’t wait to browse her shop again, her husband wearing the shower cap sold me, lol. Did I mention great price, fast shipping, and she also threw in some extra goodies! Amazing seller! All her stuff is so nice. Always have a great time on her shows. Hubby does a great job too! Ships fast and carefully package. Highly recommend! Amazing amazing it’s all amazing thank you Thank you guys so much!!! You're the best!! Amazing and love my big givy stickers !!! Love everything…thank you!! Thank you for being awesome! LOVED the buyers givvy!!!