Reviews (52)Great show! Great deals. Fast Shipping 🥳
I absolutely LOVE my Build Your Own Pen bags from her! 😍🖊️✨ You can truly see how much hard work, time, and care this seller puts into what she does. Everything was so thoughtfully put together, and she was such a sweet seller to work with! 💕 My order was packaged beautifully and shipped SUPER fast, which I really appreciated. 📦💨
It’s clear that she takes pride in her work and genuinely cares about her customers. I’m so happy with my purchase and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! I’ll sure I’ll definitely be shopping with her again! 🥰🫶🏻✨ Absolutely stunning!! Top notch quality!! Packaged with so much care !! Very fast delivery!! I absolutely LOVE my butterfly pen!🦋This girly pen was a must purchase. I recently had a babygirl (4m) and I have a photo of her with a beautiful butterfly headband. I have been back to work since taking my maternity leave and its been okay but somedays I really miss her. This beautiful butterfly girly pen gives me a little reminder of her while I am at work and away from her. 😊 I am also an addict to cow related things, so my little highland cow pen was also so cute🐮
Thanks so much Jenny! Keep up the great work and before you know it, you’ll have 100’s of people in your chat buying every pen you have! omg! I just love these beads!!! tysm!! and the givey?! so much fun!!!❤️❤️❤️ My Rainbow Brite Pen is beautiful! I love all of my new pens. Extra care went into packaging ❤️Fast shipping. Love my pens thank you for finding Shrek for me Yes I love them all. Thanks for prompt delivery! I love my pens!! Perfect for gifting… incredible quality and attention to detail thank you so much for the review and for coming back🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 you’re amazing!!! I loved it !! Thank you ! You’re the best
thank you so so much for the review love 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great quality and I love all my items aww thank you so much!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 love it! love it all!!! tysm!!thank you so much for the review and for coming back!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Jenny is great and has beautiful items thank you! you’re so very welcome! thanks for the review! hope to see you again!! Beautiful pens! Love them 🩷🩷 thank you! aw thank you so much for your review 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 you are the topshaha loved the review!!! thank you!!!💕💕💕🤗🤗🤗 Wow, I absolutely adore all my items, they're so beautiful, and I can’t believe they are handmade! 🩷🩷 thank you! thank you so much for such a beautiful review🥰🥰🥰 Check her out she has amazing things!! beautiful packaging! thank you! thank you so much for a wonderful review 🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰🥰🥰 BEAUTIFUL PENS!!! Great packaging!! Sooo happy with them! thank you so much loves!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰 awesome! tysm!!!thank you so much for the review!!🥰🥰 Wow!!! my pens in flower chains are absolutely gorgeous!!! Jenny you are going to be an outstanding seller on this app!!! I will definitely be back!!! thank you so very much🩷thank you so much for such a wonderful review. i truly appreciate you and you sending people to me 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 so glad you love your items!!!