Reviews (55)Beautiful tea cup set. As described and seen on the live. Nicely packaged. Thank you so much The pink depression glass brings joy to my feminine soul. They go perfect with the two plates I have, matching well. I love the Winter Blossom Pfaltzgraff set. I hope to get more from your next show. I am sorry I hesitated last time.My heart is so happy to know you love your items! Thank you so much. 😊 ☘️ Enjoyed your show!Thank you so much! Hope to see you again soon. 💛☘️ Really cute set of S&P shakers! Great packaging!I’m so glad you are happy! I still have your plates too! 🥳💕🤣 Beautiful white hobnail top hatI am so happy that you love it. I hope to see you at our future shows. Thank you! Absolutely love my items! Packed well and quickly like always!We are so happy you love your items! Thank you 💛☘️ Thank youThank YOU! We look forward to seeing you in future shows. 🍀💛 Beautiful items!!I am so happy to know YOU are happy! I hope to see you at future shows. 💛🍀 Packaged great! Love it all.. thank you!!I’m so glad you’re happy. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in future shows! 🍀💛 Lovely, great seller!!! Thank you! Hope to see you in our future shows. 🍀💛 Packed with care and arrives safe, thank you!Thank you so much for the feedback. I am grateful we came across each other here on WN! 🍀💛 Wonderful seller! Thank you for the great givvy. 🩷🎉I am happy to know you like it. Look forward to seeing you at our future shows. 🍀💛 Love my little top hat! Packed well and arrived safely! Thank you!I’m so happy to know you love it. I loved it too! Enjoy 🍀💛 I bought a beautiful vintage Bicentennial plate. Very happy with purchase.I am happy that YOU are happy. 🍀💛 It is not American brilliant. As stated in the listing.