Reviews (154)Jen is very easy to deal with and I enjoy the bundles that she makes for my dogs. Her description of every outfit is spot on even one small defect she pointed out to let me know about it and I had to search for it because it was underneath the outfit. My guys will definitely be warm and dry this winter on their adventures. Thanks Jen You can tell everything was new, folded nicely and packed perfectly. Seller was easy to work with. Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to measure. Not many sellers will do that. Took forever to get here Glad you liked the item. Sorry post office took awhile to get it to you. Fast shipping and amazing products! Excellent seller, fast shipping Great quality bowl set, shopped fast & super amazing price for value Love everything! Thanks for the great deals and fast shipping! Jen is the absolute best seller on Whatnot! She takes time with each buyer, takes requests, gives measurements, sizes needed and overall extra patient with her buyers. I truly appreciate her show. Amazing seller with amazing products! Will definitely buy from her again! Absolutely love every product from this seller! High quality and my dogs love the toys I got these for my bestfriend and she loves them! Seller came in clutch 💪🏽😎 Super fast shipping and packed well thank you 😊 Love buying from the seller every transaction is much more and I feel like they know my dog Prompt delivery & safely packaged - love my Luna 2’s fancy clothes! May the force be with you I ordered the wrong size but it was very cute. my cat still looks cute in his lil crop topIm sorry please send pics. Thanks for a great review Jen is the absolute best seller on this app. She checks up on her clients and makes sure everyone is happy. She double checks the sizes for accuracy. Amazing purchase every single time They fit a little snug so I'll definitely be ordering more! Thanks so much for a great review. I appreciate your support. Always tons more available we will get you the perfect size. item as described. puppy loves.Thank you so much for a great review. Happy your pup loves the item. always welcome to send pics.