Reviews (100)This is a great seller! My order is always packaged well and received in a timely manner. Thanks Jen! Thank you Jen!!! Excellent seller, wonderful items & quick shipping! She’s one of my favorite sellers on WN! A+ as always 🥰 Thank you! Great items… can’t wait to use! All items just as shown in live auction. Packed nicely and quick shipping. Thank you, Jennifer! 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰 I’m grateful to you and so appreciate your thoughtfulness…& I do love this punch! A+++ 🫶🏻 Couldn’t have dreamed of better bundles! Thank you a ton great shipping & packaging! Great seller and products! Super helpful! Great seller and products! Everything was perfectly wrapped and the seller went out of her way to help me find what I was looking for. awesome punches! Great prices and fast shipping. tysm ❤️ Packed really nice. Great paper and great deal! As usual, the packaging was above and beyond expectation. It was received in a timely fashion. Thanks again for your kindness and thoughtfulness. I loved every thing I bought from you. Very well packaged and received in a timely manner. I definitely will order from this seller again. Love my stamps. Enjoyed watching your show. 🥰 All items received safely and packaged well. Would love to do business with the seller again. Shows are always fun! Seller is so sweet! Thank you 💕 Jen is a wonderful seller with such a bright and cheerful disposition! Her laugh is contagious and her show are uplifting…not to mention that her items are great too! It’s a joy to participate in this mom-daughter show and I’m grateful. Thank you 😊 That stamp about being older is always 10 years older - hilarious! Thank you, friend. Absolutely loved everything I received. Ty Jen for the quick shipping. Thank you for the punch! Will tune in again for more! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! I’m so excited to receive the oil pastels and can’t wait to start creating with them. Thank you so much for the wonderful deal and smooth transaction. I really appreciate it! 🥰🎨✨ First order off Whatnot, very happy with my order. Thanks so much, and see you again!