Reviews (50)absolutely amazing seller great breaks great prices good vibes awesome packaging fast shipping everything was sleeved and hits was sleeved and top loaded packaging was tight cards look even better in person top 10 seller all day Holy crap what a break! Every single card straighT gasssss. Y'all missed out! THANK YOU! Appreciated the speedy quick deleivery cuz I was itchin to see these beautiful cards in person. dang, do they POP🤯 GOATED DONT SLEEP ON HIM!!!! amazing packaging fast shipping and I got some great nunbered hits patches and autos dont sleep go and eatMuch love bro appreciate u time and time again his breaks are great hits fun stream great prices fast shipping great packaging thanksMade sure I hook u up wit some Dodgers cards to bro, appreciate u this man right here has fire product and great deals amazing packaging and fast shipping They call him the mamba for a reason don’t sleep One of the best don’t sleep DONT SLEEP ON BREAKS ONE OF THE BEST ON APP Jerome’s the man! Great seller!
this is my dude straight goated amazing shipping packaging is always tight and perfect always got deals and straight fire cards Goat 🐐, Spent a few bucks and got a few great cards. Well worth the money and a good time. Great seller great packaging fast shipping definitely recommend buying from this seller
Perfect! Rome's breaks are ALWAYS 💯 a good time. Everything came fast and safely and I am very satisfied with my hits. Appreciate you 😎 I cleaned house and smoked the hits amazing seller fast shipping great prices great packaging time and time again it doesn't fail great break fast shipping awesome packaging great value amazing breaks fun chat top tier seller DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BROTHER HE HAS THE BEST BASKETBALL BREAKS ON THE APP DONT SLEEP ON MY BOY CHAT THIS MAJ HAS TEAMS CHEAP AND BREAKS ARE LIVE!!!!!! get the hits quick fast shipping aweome packaging i have problem.of swiping right great seller fast shipping great packaging thanks again for the great cards man people was sleeping and I got the steals numbereds and more you want action this is where its at fast shipping well packaged great seller